- Save Job
- Email job
- Leading international company
- Prestigious professional opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is an international company born in Italy and leading its sector.
The Group Commercial Director will have the following main responsibilities:
- Be in first line for the budget achievement, both in terms of revenue and profit;
- Have the ownership of the client base and development on existing (account team) and new markets (business development);
- Be direct involved in the definition of the Group Product Strategy;
- Visit prospect and clients and close deals;
- Coordination of the team with the departments involved in the delivery (operation, R&D, IT);
- Implementation of internal process, procedures ad relevant business tools;
- Manage and coach the international team (regional managers);
- Direct reporting to the CEO's on business performance;
- Definition of the go to market strategy;
- Definition of the group sales strategy;
- Represent the company at every event and trade fair relevant to the business.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate has a strong expertise and track record within sales management, shows an outstanding track record in managing sales team and is able to represent the company with C-Level. He/she is keen to travel across Europe and to be present in several events and client meeting, leading by example and driving sales from the front.
- Digital corporate;
- Arts, Culture, Sports and Music.
What's on Offer
This is a professional opportunity of great visibility and prestige within the digital market.
- Digital Subsector
- Technology Media & Telecoms
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Andrea Policardi
- Job reference