Group Finance Director
Group Finance Director for an AIM listed manufacturing group
Niche manufacturing group with global footprint
About Our Client
A niche AIM listed manufacturing group with a blue chip customer base and global manufacturing footprint. The business is performing well and has grown revenue, EBITDA and profit for 4 consecutive years.
The principal purpose of the role is to provide financial leadership and direction to the business. The role will be accountable for understanding and managing the drivers of the business, especially profit and cash generation. It is expected that you will work closely with the CEO to grow top and bottom line.
As Group Finance Director you will be responsible for all aspects of financial management including, but not limited to - managing working capital and funding arrangements, financial reporting, budgeting and financial planning, ownership of third party relationships and compliance obligations.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be commercially astute, have high intellect and low ego, strong influencing skills, significant drive and energy and a 'can do' attitude.
You will have a track record of success in finance leadership roles within multi-site engineering businesses. With this will come an appreciation of what good looks like and high standards. You must also have a good balance of strategic vision and hands-on operating style.
In addition to being a talented, dynamic individual and a team player who is happy operating in a candid yet collegiate environment, you will have:
- A recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA) and experience as a finance no.1
- Significant experience in engineering/manufacturing
- Strong business partnering skills; the ability to provide strategic, commercial and operational support and challenge - a well-rounded business person
- Sound international credentials - strong cultural awareness and the ability to work in a global business
- Commercial flair and acumen - the ability to see the whole picture without losing sight of detail
- Excellent communication and questioning skills, with the authority to gain respect
- The ability to lead, develop and mentor a finance function
- A strong track record of leading high-performing finance teams
What's on Offer
A six-figure package + benefits and significant share based incentive.