Group Finance Manager
Group Finance Manager. Leading gas business
Group Finance Manager based in Johannesburg
About Our Client
Our client is a leading gas business with an annual turnover in excess of R2 billion.
The Group Finance Manager, based in Johannesburg role entails but is not limited to the following:
- Manage the fiscal activities of the company to ensure a high level of accuracy, integrity and sustainability.
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiencies of all departments ensuring alignment with company objectives.
- Provide leadership and strategic guidance to staff in Finance, Procurement and IT to ensure that everyone achieves personal job objectives and growth within the organisation. The position is also responsible for the high-level management of the Information Technology Department
- Finance Department and General Accounting: Overseeing all functions within the Finance Department ensuring compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and company procedures. Ensuring that the company meets tax requirements and filing of returns
- Financial Reporting: Preparation and publishing of the annual financial statements after presentation to the Board of Directors for approval
- Cash Management: Optimising investment returns and managing risks related to the company's financial activities as well as taking responsibility for overall corporate liquidity
- IT Department: Assuming a high-level responsibility for the operational excellence of the IT Department in terms of alignment and deliverables of company / departmental requirements / objectives
- Procurement: Ensure the effective implementation and compliance with the Procurement Strategy and the Procurement Procedure across the organisation
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for the Group Finance Manager role should possess:
- CA(SA) - non negotiable
- EE candidate
- High energy, high performer, ambitious,driven, and innovative person
What's on Offer
Lucrative offer in line with skills and experience