Group Financial Controller
Global Technology organization
Excellent opportunity for career advancement
About Our Client
Global, market leading technology organization
- Support the North America leadership team and regional Finance Directors with insightful financial support and analysis to drive and improve group performance.
- Manage, coach and mentor your team by developing and monitoring individual objectives in all aspects of financial reporting, analysis and accounting
- Oversight of data management ensuring the validity, accuracy and transparency of the Company's data attributes and information flows
- Assist with budgeting, forecasting and planning
- Monitor and ensure compliance with debt covenants
- Responsible for insurance and risk management
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures and ensure compliance
- Oversee internal controls and ensure a system of internal controls is adequately designed, in place and operating effectively
- Lead process improvement, simplification, automation, re-engineering initiatives across finance while working closely with other functional leaders
- Coordinate and lead cross-functional initiatives to ensure transparency and alignment between Finance and other functions
- Ensure compliance with legal reporting requirements
- Provide accurate, timely and appropriate Management accounts and identify risks and opportunities.
- Support monthly close process and functional management reviews to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Support development of accurate standard costs and timely roll out at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Develop and implement process improvements to enable more efficient and accurate processing and reporting of results to tight deadlines.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science degree in accounting is required.
- CPA is required, MBA is a plus.
- Accomplished professional with a minimum of 10 years of progressive experience
- Proven leadership experience with a track record of leading a large team
- Demonstrated experience in building and directing teams, leadership and an ability to work with different cultures.
- Experienced leading financial system implementations and upgrades.
- Excellent business acumen, excellent leadership, and the ability to lead change.
What's on Offer
Excellent compensation package