Group Financial Controller
Group Financial Controller with Midlands based Plc
International exposure and clear route to Group FD position.
About Our Client
Our client is international manufacturing business based in the West Midlands.
An exciting opportunity has been created for a Group Financial Controller, to lead all aspects of the day-to-day running of the finance function.
The business has performed solidly through the last 12 months and expects the order book to be back at pre-covid levels by mid-year.
With an excellent culture and leadership team in place, it is the ideal time to be joining this organisation as they embark on the next phase of their growth journey.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the key responsibilities will include
- To lead and provide executive finance guidance and support to the business ensuring full compliance with Local GAAP, Tax regulations through the management of the Finance team
- Ensure timely reporting with adherence to deadlines. Develop financial bench strength appropriate to support the regional business and global requirements.
- Managing financial consolidation, reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Controlling and reviewing financial performance
- Responsibility for administrative systems and processes (Due Diligence and implementation).
- Driving M&A activities and investment processes.
- Cash management and Risk Management
- Support local financing and bank agreements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a proven track record of Plc reporting and manufacturing sector experience.
A natural passion for nurturing and leading high performing teams is essential, as is the willingness to remain 'hands-on' and into the detail.
What's on Offer
£75,000 - £85,000 + benefits