- A superb opportunity to join a rapidly growing business
- Clear progression from this role within the company
About Our Client
My client is an international consumer brand. They are well-positioned for future growth with a high-calibre senior team in place.
The role of Group Financial Controller will look after the day to day running of the finance team. You will have particular focus on:
- leading and developing the current team
- reporting and accounting (USGAAP)
- ensuring strong internal controls
- supporting the audit
- improving internal systems and processes
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with some experience as a controller and exposure to USGAAP. This role would suit someone coming from a high-growth SME or someone from a US based business.
What's on Offer
This is a superb opportunity for someone to join a high-calibre senior team. The business in embarking on a period of high-growth and you will have exposure to the senior decision making around and financial events.
There is a competitive package on offer for the successful candidate.