Group Head of Corporate Social Responsibility
New role to support the Group HSE Director
Role can be based anywhere in UK, with regular travel nationally.
About Our Client
Global organisation with agenda for growth and expansion.
Reporting to the Group H&S Director, Group Head of CSR will develop, lead and deliver the sustainability strategy across the Group, leading on the Corporate Social Responsibility area and its integration. You will be responsible for the development of the annual environment programme and will define the programme's governance requirements and devise, develop and successfully run Group wide educational and community projects. You will also manage and develop partnerships with client management teams in country.
In addition, you will be responsible for communicating about the community and environment programme internally and externally, working closely with marketing and digital teams to integrate messaging across channels and work with the business to generate ideas on how to make our offices more sustainable. You will be required to prepare an annual sustainability plan and include estimated costs into Opex budget for relevant sites and provide all relevant reporting on progress of the programme to the programme sponsor.
- Develop, lead and deliver the sustainability strategy across the Group
- Lead on the Corporate Social Responsibility area and integrate into the wider Group
- Development of annual environment programme
- Define the programme's governance requirements
- Devise, develop and successfully run Group wide educational and community projects
- Manage and develop partnerships with client management teams in country
- Communicate about the community and environment programme internally and externally working closely with marketing and digital teams to integrate messaging across channels
- Generate ideas on how to make offices more sustainable
- Preparation of an annual sustainability plan and include estimated cost into Opex budget for relevant sites
- Reporting on progress of the programme to the programme sponsor
The Successful Applicant
You will have previously worked in a global organisation in a similar role and have had a number of achievements in the following areas:
- Experience of leading and managing CSR projects
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of workstreams
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes
- Sound business case development and approval skills
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on content of projects in relation to a specific programme
- Excellent person management and relationship skills
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
What's on Offer
£competitive package and benefits
The successful candidate can be based anywhere across the UK, with the ability to travel to HQ in Yorkshire and across UK sites.