- Listed Group Company with Market Leading Brands
- New Product Innovation and Development
About Our Client
Our client is a listed group FMCG business with a number of established & well-known brands in the food sector. They have multiple manufacturing and production sites primarily in the Asia region, and products are available worldwide, sold both in the consumer retail (B-to-C) as well as Food services and Institutional channels (B-to-B).
This is a critical position in the leadership team and the Group Head of R&D will play a pivotal role in expanding portfolio and further business growth with innovative new product launches.
You will oversee the entire R&D team, provide overall strategic direction and new ideas contributions. You will also lead the multiple production sites and technical centres to build capability and drive innovations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should ideally hold a master's degree or PhD in Food Science, with over 20 years' experience in food science or research, coupled with a demonstrated history of success, working for leading Food/ FMCG companies.
- Track record leading R&D or NPD team in the Food & Beverage FMCG sector
- You will ideally have experience in implementing best practices in a research/ food laboratory, food processing or manufacturing processing area
- Solid exposure collaborating with research institutes and academia preferred
- Strong knowledge on HACCP, GMP and ISO is required
- You must be fluent in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese).
- This position is open to qualified candidate overseas who's interested in opportunity in Asia. Prior or current exposure working in China preferred
- Position can be based in Hong Kong or China
What's on Offer
Superb opportunity for a R&D professional to play an impactful role in a leading FMCG company with solid financial backing. Excellent remuneration for the right individual.