Group HR Director - Manufacturing - Stock Options
Reporting to the CEO, Stock Options
Exciting role focused on change management, culture and M&A
About Our Client
Our client for the Group HR Director opportunity is a privately held manufacturer with 6 operating companies. These companies manufacture products used in architectural, medical, industrial, HVAC, and more. The Group HR Director will have HR oversight for all current operating companies and future acquisitions reporting to the CEO.
The Group HR Director will report to the CEO and be a key member of the Executive Leadership team. This Group HR Director will have 6 operating companies and 5 manufacturing plants. The Group HR Director will focus on culture integration, organizational design, talent management and development, succession planning, performance management, M&A strategies, and strategic development and planning. As this company has grown organically and through acquisition a key focus will be developing a company with one culture and identity while still maintaining and embracing the individual business units' freedom and creativity and subcultures.
- Oversee all HR responsibilities and strategies for corporate and operating companies
- Drive change process by working with executive management team creating a positive mentality and can-do attitude within corporate, operating companies and manufacturing sites
- Establish and drive a culture based on success in line with the company's corporate values while still maintaining the subcultures of the operating companies.
- Participate in business strategy planning and workforce planning
- Develop and implement a talent management and talent development strategy
- Work with business unit leaders and operating company HR leadership to develop succession planning in line with business needs
- Participate in strategic projects at the company's various manufacturing facilities and establish a well-functioning matrix organization
- Partner with manufacturing plants and HR Managers to ensure plant performance and objectives are being met.
- Ensure organization a strong talent management and development process and program to ensure continued employee growth and organizational succession planning
- Build effective relationships to support all employee relations issues
- Develop HR policies and programs for organizational development, planning & training
- Own, maintain and create a competitive benefits, Health & Safety and employee services package
- Work on education and development programs to ensure that we attract, grow and retain talent at all levels within our organization.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree required in Human Resources, Business or related, MBA preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of HR leadership experience within manufacturing
- Strong experience creating talent management and development programs and strategies
- Proven track record of driving and developing a culture change within an organization
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with competing and changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinker looking at where the companies is today and where it is going 3-5 years in the future
- Experience with mergers and acquisition integration
- Strong background in employee relations and legal compliance, recruitment and selections, performance management, compensation and change management.
- Strong communication skills verbal and written with open and direct communication style
- Ability to influence and coach management and leadership team
- Ability to use good judgment and discretion with highly confidential business and employee information.
What's on Offer
Base salary $130,000 - $150,000, bonus 20%, STOCK OPTIONS, full benefits, 401K, holidays, PTO. Opportunity to have ownership in an organization while make an impactful change. Being a part of the executive leadership team with a seat at the table and a voice!