- You will be joining a company enjoying tremendous success with plans to expand
- This role is critical in shaping the culture of the business and it's success
About Our Client
Our client is a young but well established company in the Cyber Security and Technology space. They have a focus on modern and innovative technologies.
As an established player in their field of the IT, Technology & Telecoms Industry they are growing rapidly across Europe.
The client has offices across the UK and EMEA and an employee base of close to 500. You will be based from home but will be required to travel to offices in the Guildford and Surrey area where senior leaders of the business will be based. You will also be required to travel to European based offices as and when needed.
As Group HR Director in this successful IT, Technology and Telecoms company you will be responsible for planning, implementing and evaluating the human resource function and performance. Specifically, this role will:
- Support the CEO and Senior Leadership Team with strategic initiatives.
- Business Partner the CEO and Senior Leadership Team on the day to HR issues affecting their businesses.
- Develop the People strategy in line with the business' objectives across Europe
- Manage the HR team that sits across the different EMEA locations
- Work on all M&A activity.
- Drive behaviour within the business in line with current company culture.
- Work with the board on solutions to key challenges facing the business, including recruitment and retention in an industry where skilled talent is in high demand and short supply.
With offices across Europe the ability to speak German would be very beneficial.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in applying for this role as Group HR Director, candidates will need:
- A proven track record in originating, implementing and leading HR in a IT / technology company. Experience or a knowledge of working in an IT Vendor, IT Re-seller or IT Distributor would be ideal.
- This Group Human Resources Director will need to have had experience partnering at the CEO and Board level and be able to influence and present on the advantages of any suggested new people initiatives. This individual will need to have advised and been advised by the C-Suite on major company decisions
- Experience of advising on, supporting and managing M&A activity.
- Change management and transformation experience
- Experience managing a team and an HR agenda across an EMEA footprint.
- A mix of working at a strategic level with the board but also the ability to work at or understand issues at the operational level as this candidate will need to advise or at the least understand issues involving on Reward, Insurances, Payroll or senior ER matters as and when escalated.
The Ability to speak German would be highly desirable
What's on Offer
You will be based from home but will be required to travel to offices in the Guildford area of Surrey.
You will also be required to travel to other UK or EMEA offices.
A salary of circa £120,000 + a benefits package.