- You are a People & Tech passionate expert!
- You have experience with international companies of the Tech industry!
About Our Client
Our client is an international start-up of the Tech industry. As part of its growth strategy, we are looking for a Group Tech HR Manager with expertise in the Tech industry to be based in Cairo, Egypt.
Based in Cairo, You will be at the forefront of talent management in a tech enabled environment.
In line with this role, you will be expected to fulfill the following assignments :
- Looking after the Group's Tech Hubs located in different countries and building the HR strategy alongside it,
- Bringing HR innovation in all fields such as spearheading initiatives across recruiting, talent management, culture that would ultimately be broadcasted across the company,
- Building world class recruiting process, diversifying sourcing strategy and spreading role model in the HR function across the company,
- Pioneering performance management for tech community & improve Group skill set when it comes to Tech profiles,
- Building a Learning & Development Center together with High potential programs and rewards scheme,
- Leading internal HR initiatives to promote Group's values, team engagement and benchmark HR tech environment practices in the sphere.
The Successful Applicant
You are degree educated together with a minimum of ten years experience in various HR positions with international companies of the Tech industry. Experience in Africa will be an added value for the role. Natural coach with outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, you are a rigorous entrepreneur with both an HR operational and strategy mindset. People&Tech passionate, you want to bring it to a Group willing to become first in class when it comes to Tech profiles. This function will lead you to travel.
What's on Offer