- Chance to set the People Strategy as First Group People Director
- Chance to develop into a CPO
About Our Client
Our client works globally across Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy & Natural Resources sector.
They have a skilled workforce spanning the US, Europe and Asia.
Our client is looking for their first Group People Director.
The role is remote and could be based anywhere in the UK including Reading and the South East, Manchester and the North of England or Scotland.
You will look after employees across Europe, The US and Asia.
The key elements to the role are:
- To build and implement the first people strategy
- To transform the culture of the business to a more modern thinking organisation capable of attracting talent with digital or tech backgrounds
- To transform HR and the Business to be much more digital in the way it supports it's employees and clients.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this role as Group People Director, the successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working across an international remit - this is essential
- Experience working with a Senior Leadership team to define and implement an HR Strategy - this is essential.
- Experience of working with a modern or tech savvy workforce or experience modernising and transforming a business culture to be more digital and attractive to a tech workforce - this is essential.
A background in Oil and Gas is not necessary. It would be helpful. What is much more important is the experience outlined above, and in particular experience of working with a tech or digital workforce. Candidtes from companies with a Digital or Technology focus are highly desirable.
The role is Remote and could be based anywhere in the UK including Reading and the South East, Manchester and the North of England or Scotland.
You will need to travel internationally at least 1 week a month. Most travel will be in Europe.
What's on Offer
The chance to write the first People Strategy
The chance to transform the culture of an already successful business to be more forward thinking and attractive to employees with digital or tech skills.
A salary of up to £125,000
A chance to create a role as CPO in the future.