Group Product and Marketing Director
Executive board role with global responsibility
Tansform the organisation to a global, effecient and customer loved business
About Our Client
Our client is an established and growing provider of B2B and B2E travel products and services. They have a clear vision to become a global leader in providing end-to-end travel solutions to double the size of the business in three years.
Reporting to the CEO, and working alongside the Executive team, the Group Product and Marketing Director will be responsible for transforming the company towards a truly global, efficient and customer loved organisation with market leading value propositions and a vibrant pipeline of product and service innovations. Value propositions will encompass the product and service offering and the overall customer experience to existing and prospective customers.
The role exists to conceive, validate and commercialise winning end-to-end value propositions within the company's key markets which are aligned to the 3 year vision.
The key accountability of the role will be;
- Clear value propositions by customer segments taken to market which drive up transactions, profitable revenues and customer satisfaction
- Creation of global solutions that also recognise the need for local and regional relevance
- Direct management of the Product and Revenue teams to double in scale and profitability within 3 years
- Become recognised as the most trusted and customer driven travel management company within its core market segments
- Globalise and become the most trusted and loved travel management company serving the not-for-profit sector with top decile NPS scores.
- Driving customer acquisition, retention and engagement through digital channels
- Responsibility for Group Product and Marketing functions with dedicated teams in the UK and USA and Europe
The Successful Applicant
The successful Group Product and Marketing Director will have a successful track record from the travel (e.g. travel management, airline, hotel), leisure and possibly loyalty sectors.
You will have a very strong commercial background and be successful in identifying, validating and commercialising new product and service propositions. This should include directly liaising, negotiating and managing travel suppliers.
You will be able to demonstrate a data driven approach to new product and marketing initiatives ideally across multiple geographic regions. Exposure with not-for-profit and education sectors will be helpful. Excellent digital marketing leadership and knowledge.
As an individual you will be;
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- have high levels of process rigour and structure
- Possessing the required gravitas to work at Board level
- Customer focused with a genuine desire to deliver first class service
- Adaptable, agile and quality focused to achieve product and revenue goals
- Embraces and leads positive change
- Takes responsibility and accountability for own deliverable and development and that of their team
- Commercially astute and results orientated
- Able to prioritise strategic initiatives and projects based on value vs. effort and creatively utilise tight people and cost resources effectively
- Forward thinking and creative and thrives on using own initiative and introducing new and innovative ideas
- Highly inquisitive with the confidence to challenge the status quo and work with the business to create implement sound business solutions
What's on Offer
Competitive basic and package