- Save Job
- Email job
- Multinational company with history of over 30 year
- Good reputation in trading and retail industry
About Our Client
Our client is a company with 50 years of history, with over 1200 employees worldwide. Based on over 50 years of practical experience in trading, they provide series of supply chain service to well-known retail stores around the world.
- Responsible for managing the daily work of the procurement team, including formulating procurement strategies, product development, supplier management (production and material preparation plans, quality, shipping, etc.) work-flow, implementing monitoring and management;
- Enhance and improve cost control and production delivery capabilities in the supply chain, ensuring timely delivery of new product development and mass production projects;
- Conduct cost control every quarter/year, assess the overall cost reduction and quarterly/annual performance of factories and suppliers;
- Participate in the introduction, evaluation, negotiation, price determination, and continuous improvement of core suppliers;
- Having relevant knowledge and experience in factory production and supply chain planning departments;
- Provide business guidance and training to the procurement team to enhance their overall business capabilities.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideal Candidate should be an energetic and passionate team manager with excellent communication skills, rich experience in procurement and supply chain, profound understanding of European and American retail brands and positioning with unique insights into supply chain strategic planning for the new retail industry.
- Have worked in relevant management or similar positions for 3 years or more, and have a thorough understanding of the pain points and difficulties in the cross-border supply chain business of a growing international retail enterprise, especially in the procurement and supply chain business of electronics or home retail industry.
- With willing to make it more detailed. a good multi-tasker and team collaborator, willing to collaborate with other departments and suppliers, always able to cope with different challenges and provide the good solutions in the industry.
What's on Offer
- A platform recognising your contribution
- Attractive compensation
Quote job ref
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Procurement & Supply Chain Subsector
- Shenzhen Shi
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Maryann Wang
- Job reference