Head of Account Management
Leading international market insight consultancy
Leadership role and ability to shape up the future team
About Our Client
Our client is a large multinational information-based analytics company with over 30,000 employees across their businesses, covering Scientific, Risk & Business Analytics, Legal and other industries. For the past 40 years one of the businesses under their roof has been focusing on delivering market insight and research-based services, particularly to Industrial & Energy segment of the market, operating across US, Europe, Middle East and APAC regions. With 600 employees worldwide, they are now looking to strengthen their China team by hiring a Head of Key Accounts responsible for strategically important customers in Asia region.
This role will require experience in selling value-added and data driven services, hands-on experience in hiring and developing a team of local sales, training, setting visions, leading from the front, driving activity and operational excellence. The successful candidate should fit into Challenger Sales profile, share core values i.e. drive, passion, resilience and positive attitude, have outstanding questioning skills and ability to change people's mindset.
The Head of Key Accounts is a strategically important role in our client's business as it would be responsible for delivering profitable growth and exceeding commercial targets, while expanding and managing a team based across China.
This person would be responsible for mapping out the strategic accounts in order to drive substantial revenue streams. As a senior member of the sales team, the Head of Key Accounts will provide leadership input and help to shift team's mindset from transnational to more consultative sales and transform the business by driving insight and proven methodology across the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate profile should include:
- Significant experience in commercial execution, a strong track record of driving growth in to exceed financial and other business objectives;
- Proven experience in leading teams in value-based customer-centric environment while exceeding objectives and financial goals;
- Proven at identifying, hiring and developing high performing talent and managing under performance;
- Excellent communication skills (native Mandarin and fluent English) in both verbal and written form and ability to collaborate, influence and manage remotely to work with other business functions and geographies.
- Driven, passionate, motivated individual with right attitude to get things done;
What's on Offer
The company offers a senior management role which enables candidate to utilise and develop his/her talents in the field. While at the same time, attractive package is provided for the right person to fit in. You will enjoy joining a fast growing and developing team.