Head of AML Compliance, Virtual Bank
Strong FinTech platform
About Our Client
Our client has a strong technology platform and well established track record in the FinTech space. They have a dynamic working environment with friendly and driven culture.
Reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer, you will be responsible for:
- Updating and implementing the AML compliance policies, systems and controls
- Acting as the AML Compliance Officer, working closely with HKMA and keeping abreast of the latest regulatory development and changes
- Managing and assessing the financial crime risk under the existing banking business model and technology
- Developing and further enhancing transaction monitoring and fraud risk management program
- Working closely with senior management and providing regular update on compliance policies and procedures
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 10 years of AML compliance experience in the banking industry. Ideally you will have held senior leadership position with the Financial Crime Compliance function, having held the position of MLRO or AMLCO. You will have excellent knowledge of the best practice in AML program and compliance framework. The ability to work in a fast paced and innovative environment is essential. Fluency in Chinese and English is also expected.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Visibility to senior management