- Save Job
- Email job
- Join a profitable, early stage startup to lead their analytics function
- Build & lead a global analytics team
About Our Client
The client is a US headquartered startup with teams across US, India, and Europe. They help their clients acquire mass tort cases based on specific filters
● Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to
discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
● Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems,
dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
● Design and build technical processes to address business issues.
● Oversee the design and delivery of reports and insights that analyze business functions and
key operations and performance metrics.
● Recruit, train, develop and supervise analyst-level employees and data analytics managers
● Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as
modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
● Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership,
technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
● Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
● Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and business within
your department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
● Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management
of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
● Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside
of the company.
The Successful Applicant
● BS degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Economics or other
related quantitative field
● 2+ years of leadership, management, and team mentoring experience
● Working knowledge of data mining principles: predictive analytics, mapping, collecting data from
multiple data systems on premises and cloud-based data sources.
● Must be fluent with ETL tools like: Tableau Prep, Alteryx, Informatica, SSIS, Denodo, Fivetran,
AWS Glue, Talend, Data Stage, Minitab, SAP Data services etc
● Strong experience in one of these Data Visualization tools: Tableau, PowerBI or QlikView
● Strong SQL skills, ability to perform effective querying involving multiple tables and subqueries.
● Experience working with and creating databases and dashboards using all relevant data to inform
● Experience using analytics techniques to contribute to company growth efforts, increasing revenue
and other key business outcomes.
● Strong problem solving, quantitative and analytical abilities.
● Strong ability to plan and manage numerous processes, people and projects simultaneously.
● Excellent communication, collaboration and delegation skills.
● We're looking for someone with at least 10 years of experience in a position monitoring,
managing, manipulating and drawing insights from data, and someone with at least 3 years of
experience leading a team.
What's on Offer
A chance to work with an employee friendly, early stage startup and see it scale
A chance to build things from scratch in a fast paced environment
- CIO & IT Leadership
- CIO & IT Leadership Subsector
- Business & Support Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Isha Agarwal
- Job reference