- Great new opportunity to lead the apparel business for this successful company
- A newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in their field of sports. They are united by their deep-rooted passion for sports and commitment to improve customer service every day.
To manage the apparel buying team and product categories to enable the business to maximise sales, grow profitability and enhance customer satisfaction along with selecting and delivering a balanced, commercial, compelling, and well-planned product range to customers which reflects the value proposition of the brand.
The Successful Applicant
- You will be a proven head of buying, head of category or head of apparel with a great track record in your sector.
- You will have a strong business sense and strategic overview of markets
- Passion for sportswear and good eye for materials.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong leadership skills and capacity to inspire and motivate people.
- Understands, and develops the team and consistently manages performance in a balanced way.
- Resilient, positive, and open to change.
- Is bold and brave and authentic.
- Is confident, assertive and self-assured.
- Has a collaborative approach.
- Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
- Proven leadership and management skills with the ability to optimise team performance and development.
- Strong and confident negotiator with the ability to negotiate at all levels.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
What's on Offer
Attractive salary and package. This role will require time spent in the office on a regular basis, but will not be a full time office based position.