Head of Asset Management
Opportunity to work with an established organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial institution in KSA. They are a boutique Private Bank looking to add a Head of Private Banking to their team.
- Develop market leading thought leadership & industry alignment and recognition.
- Develop strong, partnering relationships with client personnel in order to challenge and influence their thinking and demand for capability services/resources.
- Effectively manage client assets according to their investment preferences
- Assess client's current asset status, their future needs, and investment goals
- Administer risk analysis surveys to determine their risk profile
- Create, organize, and maintain client portfolios
- Manage cashflow and physical assets such as property and real estate
- Design new services to meet sector and client demand.
- Drive professional development, building capability and capacity to meet market demand.
- Strong ability to lead the initial sales process; with an expectation to identify, develop and land new AM opportunities and to farm existing client accounts.
- Consistently manages team members effectively and coaches/mentors consultants and/or peers.
- Design, lead and deliver, complex value propositions to a high quality from specific needs to completion.
- Works as part of the Global Asset Management Community of Practice to Build global presence and scale Leverage out of region capability
- Ensure industry leadership in our approach to Asset Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years' business experience including participation in the development and implementation of new capabilities.
- KSA Industry knowledge and regional experience is mandatory.
- A track record of operational performance improvement.
- Experienced people manager is desired
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work with an established organization