- Well-known multinational company
- Based in Lausanne
About Our Client
Our client is a well-know multinational retail which is going through a major transformation into data management based in the French part of Switzerland.
We are looking for a high-level Head of BI & Analytics to join their highly ambitious and growing team.
The Head of BI & Analytics is expected to pilot and accompany the company major data transformation.
- Plan and reshape the overall analytics and business intelligence strategy to make the company fully data driven.
- Help to set a vision and develop roadmaps for the development of analytical projects
- Redefine and develop the technical BI architecture, whilst ensuring data integrity and data quality
- Identifying business opportunities, challenges and synergies while providing solutions, and influencing stakeholders
- Oversee all aspects of analytics and business intelligence projects
- Stakeholder requirement collection and translation into business question and prioritize the requests according to company benefits
- Work hand-in-hand with Senior Executives of the company and provide senior decision support
- Be a change agent; identify and drive efficiency and automation into existing or new processes
- People management
- Develop KPI dashboards
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Mathematical, Statistics, Computer science, Economics, Physics or related field
- 10+ years leading and/or supporting Business Intelligence & Analytics functions
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business Intelligence at a senior level
- Experience in the design and development of an Enterprise Data Warehouse architecture and data integration
- Strong knowledge in Databases Modeling and Database Design as well as Visualization (SQL, Power BI, Tableau,etc)
- Ideally knowledge in Python or command of similar language (BigQuery, Google Analytics)
- Ability to prioritize and execute competing needs across multiple business lines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate complex analytical concepts with confidence to a non-technical audience.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under deadlines and shifting priorities
- English fluent, any other language is a plus
What's on Offer
- Well known company which is going through a major transformation
- Good conditions
- Interntional environment