- Well-known multinational innovative company
- High responsibility position with high potential team management
About Our Client
Well-known multinational FMCG company, based in Madrid.
Lead local brand building and embed brand guidelines in all commercial programs, projects and initiatives
- Participate in commercial programs, projects and initiatives providing brand and content deep expertise, from idea generation to go-to-marketand omni-channel execution
- Develop, own and project manage the execution of the market/cluster brand communication plan and editorial calendar, in line with the global marketing calendar and in collaboration with the Marketing and Digital leadership team and with Commercial Planning
- Accountable for the market/cluster content creation and management across all channels and touchpoints (offline and online), in collaboration with channel leads. Content adaptation, production and deployment in the channels is done by Trade Marketing for human-interface channels and by Brand Marketing&Content for digital channels.
- Embed global best practices in local content management through the trans-creation of messages, toolboxes and initiatives
- Identify key opportunities for local campaigns not included in the global marketing calendar, based on expertise and knowledge of the local trends and business environment (managed in line with the company guidelines), design them and work in close collaboration with the Marketing & Digital team to ensure effective deployment across all channels
- Continuously assess and monitor brand and product communications effectiveness to optimize awareness, acquisition and retention
- Manage external marketing agencies, suppliers and partnerships (global partners as preferred suppliers), including the selection and optimization of the portfolio of partners, in collaboration with Digital to ensure digital first content production
- Participate in the Marketing and Digital leadership team governance and provide input and recommendation to the overall Marketing and Digital short / long term plans as content and brand subject matter expert
The Successful Applicant
- At least 10 years of experience in BRAND management with additional content knowledge
- Experience in People management is a must
- Proven experience working with global communication agencies
- Used to work in an international environment focused on customer centricity
- Competitive professional environment
- Personal Skills: Asertive, innovative, proactive, a people person someone who likes to manage people , to support and make them better proffesionals.
What's on Offer
Una buena oportunidad para tu desarrollo profesional.