HEAD OF BUSINESS EXCELLENCE
Great Opportunity for Business Excellence Managers / Will manage 6 people
Production, OPEX, Lean Management Knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading manufacturing company and have operations in automotive, metal, defence industries.
- Develop and execute the manufacturing strategy focusing on footprint rationalization and optimization, Six Sigma principles, lean efficiency, continuous improvement strategy, techniques & tools into all production processes as key drivers to process and continuous productivity & quality improvement, strategy supporting profitable growth for the enterprise and high class operations;
- Ability to build and develop a high class operations leadership team, including early career talent pipelines and leadership succession planning;
- Implementing, Reviewing & monitoring Six-Sigma Projects;
- Responsible for Digitalizing processes;
- Improving the Business Unit's understanding and application of lean tools through training and coaching;
- The candidate will be responsible for abroad locations and will bring strategy for different locations/manufacturing plants.
The Successful Applicant
- 10+ years driving Lean / Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement projects with 4+ years in a management/leadership role in Manufacturing;
- Working Knowledge of ISO Family Standards; ISO 9001, ISO 14001 etc;
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, organizational and leadership skills;
- Experience working in multicultural international environments.
What's on Offer
A wide range of responsibility and initiative, the opportunity to work in a leading company in its sector.