Head of Business Operations-NGO
Great opportunity to join a prestigious publishing house
To head up business operation and supporting functions
About Our Client
Our client is an international NGO publishing house with growing footprint in China.
- Good communicate with stakeholders and customers; collecting the comments and feedback ; Good at integrating resources and provide solution idea for sales team
- Review the deal proposal to clarify the business model and business term; submit the deal proposal to internal and external stakeholder and help them to understand the deal and get approval.
- To identify and evaluate potential alliances and partnerships in order to effectively assess and prioritize each business development opportunity
- Provide support to Business Development and Sales team to ensure the business activities are within our permitted business scope and the proposed business model is workable and legally permitted
- Well know and organize the workflow for copyrights, license, PD program and any issue related to non-standard agreement. And make sure all related department is aware of these workflow.
- Evaluate existing operational procedures and determine further requirements for staying competitive with the market trends in publishing.
- Coordination with Finance to ensure accuracy in royalty tracking both incoming and outgoing royalties, payment to third parties.
- Support finance department for collecting invoice data and push the payment from customers
- Workout the financial report, pipeline report, workflow report, contract analyse report, data report and aware the new opportunities or risk from exist customers.
The Successful Applicant
- Over 8 years sales experience in mobile market is required.
- Bachelor degree is required (overseas study experience is preferred)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Education sector (International Education in particular) experience is preferred
- Effective communication with key stakeholders within the organisation with good influencing power and well communicate to up management and peers in HQ and regional offices.
- Strong business operation and supporting function management experience; Can design work flow and role out for organisation optimisation.
- Holds the organisation core values:
Be responsible and has ownership for self and the team.
Has innovative spirit and discovering new opportunities
Be initiative to solve problems and to lead change.
Has team spirits, be good at interpersonal relationship.
What's on Offer
Working for a brand with over 600 years history; Stability, integrity and people oriented organisation culture.