Head of Business Unit-consumer lifestyle
To join a China listed domestic business handling key French global client.
Commerical BU head role p&l owner position
About Our Client
Our client is a listed China domestic business with global supply chain operations and sites.
1) Lead and develop the business unit's global market strategy to support group's global growth strategy.
Manages P&L, budget, expense reports, revenue growth and EBITA.
2) Establish a clear, data-driven vision & strategy. Partners with B2B CEO & COO to decode customer business
demand globally, develops trust based relationship and build strategic partnership with this global key client, and drives
business alignment and readiness for business capability area investment in light of customer's business strategy
3) Develop and explore new business opportunities for both emerging markets & mature economy markets, such as
China, South East Asia, Europe and US.
4) To take charge key account management, oversee all business operation for the optimal use of available people and
resources to provide optimal business value to our customer.
5) Develop and secure business with biz opportunity assessments, analysis, costing, proposal development and
detailed presentations to customers and key stakeholders
6) Coach, motivate, develop associates at all levels to successfully perform role requirements and develop succession
plans across region
7) Responsible for managing transformation projects in terms of process, system, efficiency, new tech or competency
perspective by leveraging cross-functional resources
8) Work cross-functionally with all business units to share good practices and drive value for the customer
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or higher, MBA and overseas education background is preferred, ideally speaks French
2. Min 15 years B2B key account management experience with proven capabilities and tracked records
3. Broad knowledge and understanding in business development, sales management, marketing, finance and
4. Strong leadership & management skill set in leading cross functional project teams and managing relationships
with senior business customers
5. Proven leadership, communication and management skills in a global matrix organisation with direct reports
from different countries with multiple culture, experience, and overseas working experience is preferred
6. Have strong curiosity in new market trend, new customer behaviour and new category
7. Strong Interpersonal and People Management Skills
8. Core competency and ability expected
Good business acumen (front-end to back-end)
Set vision & strategy
Able to think and act strategically, with detail orientation and capability in multi-tasking
Strong presentation, influence and negotiation skills
Good planning skill, budget management & cost management
Continuous Improvement & Problem Solving
Able to travel throughout the world
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity for both Chinese national and French speaking expats who are based in China.