Head Buyer (Pharma)
A strategic role reporting to the Managing Director
A business partnering role with operations
About Our Client
Our client is a company that needs the Procurement area to be transformed.
The position of Head Buyer is an important part for the structure of the Company and a fundamental role to transform the area. This position will be responsible to develop purchasing alternatives and strategies through innovative proposals. Also to create and carry out strategic procurement plans in order to generate savings. The transformation of the purchasing policies, procedures and innovative projects will be part of your responsibility
The Successful Applicant
For this Head Buyer opportunity in Mexico City, successful candidates must have/ be:
* Working experience of +10 years in Procurement and Demand Planning areas.
* A proven track record of working in a similar sector or perishable products ideally in multinational companies.
* Participation as a leader in the transformation of procurement areas
* Technically minded and the ability to implement or improve processes/procedures.
* Flexible, hands on approach; able to take on multiple tasks and work on own initiative
What's on Offer
Six figure basic salary and benefits