Head of Campaign and Projects
One of the UK's leading wealth and asset management firms
New role to develop B2B and B2C channels
About Our Client
My client is one of the UK's leading wealth management and investment firms. Its success has been built on the depth of understanding it has of its clients, and how it uses that understanding to create effective plans and investment strategies.
The organisation has a diverse experience of bright, proactive and collaborative workforce who aim to offer meaningful wealth management results for their clients.
To fulfil their vision they believe in working in a genuine, expert and ambitious manner supported by an inclusive culture which encourages diverse thinking and enables everyone to thrive.
The successful Head of Campaigns and Projects will lead a team to design and plan campaigns that attract attention, engage and capture interest and nurture prospects to warm them into leads that can be passed to sales.
The role covers propositions for private clients, financial advisers, solicitors and accountants and charities.
Key points includes;
- Strategic marketing analysis and planning.
- Working effectively with senior employees and the marketing director in the continuing development of the overall marketing plan.
- Design and deliver effective marketing campaigns that deliver growth targets for all service propositions.
- Responsible for budgetary control
- Manage key internal/external relationship and stakeholders (including agencies)
- Using analytics to continually improve the performance of campaigns
The Successful Applicant
My client is seeking to appoint a marketing professional that can demonstrate a successful track record of delivering the full marketing mix with particular focus on campaigns. You will be a strategic person with strong people and business leadership ability who seeks to drive continuous improvement to deliver tangible results within tight deadlines.
Experience of the wealth management or financial services industry would be helpful as would working in a regulated sector. A high level of creativity, strategic marketing planning, operational management expertise, as well as an ability to work at pace is required.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits