- Opportunity to join a business undergoing significant and exciting change
- Senior leadership role reporting to the Managing Director
About Our Client
E-commerce / consumer goods business based in East Yorkshire.
My Yorkshire based client is looking to recruit a Head of Change Portfolio to lead the delivery of a range of strategic and business as usual projects. The change framework and governance is in place but the Head of Change Portfolio will be leading the function and ensuring that the projects agreed are linked to the organisation's strategic objectives and that they will drive benefits.
The Head of Change Portfolio will:
- Manage a portfolio of change initiatives within cost, risk and time, ensuring they are strategically aligned to objectives as defined by the Change Board:-
- Confirm and report on the KPIs
- Ensure the benefits are understood and tracked
- Ensure adequate financial tracking and reporting
- Define processes across the portfolio including planning, prioritisation, scheduling, delivery and closure.
- Work with a range of stakeholders across the organisation to shape and land change. These stakeholders may include Product Managers, Architecture, IT, Engineering, Security and Change Management.
- Oversee and report on the change portfolio, supporting proactive interventions as needed.
- Support the business and Executive team to identify strategic initiatives, prioritise projects and bring forward change initiatives where there is business benefit of doing so.
- Work closely with other key stakeholders across the business to ensure they are embedded within and supporting the change framework.
- Ensure strategic alignment of the portfolio to organisational objectives through robust evaluation of new and in-flight change.
- Create and own the prioritisation framework, linking business objectives to the work being undertaken
- Reporting progress against delivery of the overall strategy (in portfolio and BAU)
- Lead the Enterprise PMO:-
- Coach team members, stakeholders and sponsors on project management best practice
- Define and deliver the talent development plan for PMO and Project Management
- Oversee and manage the Project Management community and ensure their role is developed in line with ambitions within Digital and Change
- Lead resource management, planning and allocation of resources.
- Work with project sponsors to support them through the change process.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of working in an e-commerce organisation;
- Extensive experience of working in senior Transformation/Change/Portfolio Delivery role;
- Experience of working at Board level with a range of cross-functional stakeholders;
- Demonstrable experience of creating portfolios of activity that clearly drive business benefit and are aligned to strategic objectives;
- Experience of managing teams of change / PMO professionals;
- Strong academics and professional qualifications (MoP/Prince2/MSP)
NB: Whilst this is a permanent role, my client is looking for someone to join relatively quickly so extensive notice periods will be challenging.
What's on Offer
Up to c£130k +
£11k car allowance +
20% OTE bonus +
Private Health +
24 days holiday +
Flexible benefits +
Hybrid working but approximately 2-3 days in East Yorkshire.