Head of Communication - FMCG industry
Global FMCG leader with strong presence in Vietnam
International transfer opportunity for excellent performer
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the leading FMCG brands in Asia with a sustainable financial foundation and a diverse consumer packaged goods portfolio.
Their presence in Vietnam is enhanced by a strong focus on digital as key enabler for delivery of industry-leading services to customers and adoption of international best practices.
This organisation brings innovation, fun and passion into everything they do.
- Develop communications strategy in support of the organisational positioning around disruptive innovation, community empowerment and local product development
- Lead on managing all aspects of company's external communications, brand profile and audience engagement strategy
- Manage team of 6 to deliver communications plans across media/PR, digital communications, public affairs and publications
- Lead responsibility on company's public affairs and government relations plans and activities, and key role in delivery of work in this area including external relationship management
- Provide support and counsel to Managing Director, senior team and others acting as spokespeople for the organisation for events, media, social media etc.
The Successful Applicant
- From 10 years of working experience in related function, ideally in FMCG or Food & Beverage industry
- Fluent in Vietnamese and excellent English (verbal and written) to liaise with local and global partners
- Great networking, influencing skills and good existing media contacts
- Strong information gathering and interpreting skills for project management
- Ability to handle complex issues, grasp complex information and communicate simply
What's on Offer
- Innovative and dynamic working environment in Hochiminh City, Vietnam
- Market leading remuneration structures with unrivalled career development opportunities
- International transfer opportunity for excellent performers