Head of Compensation & Benefits, Indonesia
Opportunity with a leading eCommerce brand
Leave your mark on a market leading company
About Our Client
Our client is a leading eCommerce platform which easily sits among the top three in owning market share in Indonesia. The company is now seeking a Compensation & Benefits expert to aid them in their human resources transformation.
- This role is part of a suite of HR positions that will be key to the transformation of an organisation into a long-term employer of choice and model organisation in the highly contested Digital/Technology space.
- He/she will be a change agent capable of translating the organisation
- The role will require proactive communication and partnering with HR colleagues as well as business leaders to develop integrated solutions.
- Proactively manage the financial aspects of the compensation, benefit and reward programs to ensure they are economically sound, internally equitable and externally competitive, in addition to all standard expectations of a Compensation & Benefits role.
- Applicants from other industries welcome. Experience in a variety of industries valued.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal applicant will have had experience in successfully transforming entire Compensation & Benefits structures in a past organisation and a record of working with senior stakeholders to implement widespread and deep changes in Compensation & Benefits to the organisation.
- English language proficiency required. Other Asian languages beneficial due to regional interface and potential.
- The individual will have between 7-10 years
- The individual needs to be highly skilled in relationship-building, negotiating and influencing in order to have success in this role.
- The individual will need excellent presentation and communication skills and exhibit strong innovation and problem-solving abilities
What's on Offer
- Opportunity with a leading eCommerce brand
- Opportunity to work directly with business leaders esteemed in the market
- Chance to leave your mark on a company that is making new strides daily in Indonesia