Head of Compliance, International FinTech Company
Rapidly growing platform
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest platforms in their line of FinTech business globally. They have an energetic, innovative culture that encourages their employees to think outside the box.
Reporting to the Board and COO, you will be responisble for:
- Providing compliance advice to their sales and trading businesses in relations to their daily operations, new products and market initiatives;
- Maintaining compliance standards as required by the laws, regulations and policies governing these business operations in Asia and managing reputational risk;
- Monitoring regulatory changes and implementing an effective compliance program;
- Handling regulatory and internal regulatory investigation and audits;
- Conducting regular compliance training for business unit professionals and supervisors;
- Preparing and conducting regular presentations to the Board on regulatory trends and develoment.
The Successful Applicant
You will possess at least 15 years of compliance experience covering trading businesses, with experience in derivatives and structured products. You will have stronganalytical skills and ability to exercisejudgment and manager execution under pressure. Good interpersonal skills and excellent written communications skills are essential to this role. You will also have the ability to work with a variety of senior and junior people, and build smooth working relationships.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Excellent exposure