Head of Compliance, Retail Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest retail and corporate banks in the region.
- Provide compliance advisory support to banking business and maintain and update compliance manuals and policies owned by Compliance.
- Work with relevant parties to analyze the potential impact of regulatory trends and developments to effect compliance with new regulatory changes.
- Provide training to and promote compliance awareness among the associates.
- Liaise with local regulators on compliance matters and regulatory examinations.
- Lead the compliance functions and provide training to the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting, Law or related disciplines
- Minimum 15 years' relevant compliance experience in financial institutions/ regulatory agencies/ other relevant entities
- Familiar with Banking Ordinance and rules, relevant codes and guidelines issues by HKMA and other regulatory entities
- Solid experience in handling banking compliance issues
- Sound knowledge of the relevant laws and regulators pertinent to bank
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
What's on Offer
- Attractive package and bonus