Head of Compliance, Retail Bank
Visbility to senior management
About Our Client
Our client has a long history of success and sizeable market share of the retail banking business in Hong Kong. They are known for their stable and team-oriented culture.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing guidance for the management of the Bank's compliance and reputation risks
- Providing compliance advisory support in current and new business initiatives
- Acting as the key contact with HKMA and SFC and handling regulatory inquiries and inspection
- Conducting compliance review, where necessary, to ensure that compliance matters are carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
- Leading and planing for the implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Managing the regulatory and advisory compliance department
The Successful Applicant
You will be a university graduate with at least 15 years of compliance experience in the banking industry. Legal qualification or education would be preferred. You will have management experience of a sizeable team. You will possess good knowledge of the HKMA regulations with ideally well-established relationship with the regulators. Senior stakeholder management skill is a must. Fluency in English and Chinese is essential. Previous experience as the 72B Manager would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- High-profile role