Head of Compliance
A foreign bank with good credit rating and broad business offerings
A great opportunity to lead and build up the team
About Our Client
Our client is an international bank with positively high rating globally, broad corporate banking business coverage in the world.
- As Head of Compliance, you will lead to provide strategic plan and advisory for head office about how business runs in China market from compliance perspective.
- You will also be responsible for drafting and formulate the systematic internal process and policy, train the internal staff, as well as communication with regulators.
- On daily basis, you will need to provide compliance advisory for business lines to avoid any unexpected issue and ensure all the business will be conducted in compliant with the rules and laws.
- Internally, head of compliance will have to communicate with head office to implement the global compliance policy to Shanghai Branch.
The Successful Applicant
- To be successful in application, you will meet the below criteria:
- 15+ years of working experience in banking industry with at least 5 years in compliance function, taking managerial role;
- Good relationship with regulators with good record/reputation from regulators;
- Sound knowledge of banking product/business and experience of providing advisory for business;
- Experienced compliance head with proven track record of setting up policy and process for business.
- Fluent English and Chinese communication skill, excellent presentation skill.
- A good team player.
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer competitive package, bright career development, as well as excellent working environment.