Head of Controlling - Opportunity to work as a co-pilot of CFO
Fantastic opportunity to lead a big finance team, 15people
Opportunity to work closely with MD/CFO as a business partner
About Our Client
Our client is a well renowned European-Japan-based automotive manufacturer. Their products are considered as best quality and they have high demand within automotive industry. Due to the further expansion including potential M&A, the company is looking to hire a strong Head of Controlling to be as a co-pilot of CFO in Japan business.
Key responsibilities are;
Reporting to local CFO
- Manage financial plans and compare to actual results with a view to identify and correct variances as appropriate.
- Manage and coordinate the overall budget process and tasks including delegation of tasks and following up on results.
- Ensure financial management reporting processes and tools are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Drive financial results and business from financial point of view and present to senior stakeholders.
- Develop inplement training programs mainly to team leaders and reach optimal individual performance and organization goals.
- Drive the identification of improvement potentials and the execution of change.
- Manage around 15-20finance members including managers and lead them to success.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate must have at least 10years of financial controlling experience including budgeting, forecasting, financial modelling in large corporations. (Ideally manufacturing)
Strong people leadership skills must be needed!
- Self-starter/ Proactive
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excel (VBA Macro)
What's on Offer
- Flex time
- International working environment with English as a common language
- Great opportunity to work as Number2 in finance