- growing tech company
- strong presence in the market
About Our Client
Our client is a leading fin tech business, boasting a significant turnover and excellent track record in Indonesia from both a business and human capital perspective. With a remarkable market share locally, the organisation is still looking to implement an exceptional growth plan and ensure they have a stringent process in place. To aid with this vision, our client is looking for a strong Head of Fund-raising who can contribute to the success of the organisation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a business which has a great reputation, both from a product development perspective and also from a proven track record of developing top notch talents. This is a key role for the organisations as you will be part of a team dedicated to pitch to local and international investors. Ultimately you are part of a drive to ensure productive and smooth financial business processes.
The Successful Applicant
You are expected to have a unique blend of corporate financesl skills combined with a strong connections with capital markets .It is also crucial that you conduct yourself with high integrity and have an open, collaborative communication style. In order to be successful in applying, you must come with:
- A minimum of Bachelor's degree in relevant field from reputable university
- Minimum 13 years of working experience
- Passionate in fintech and pitching with the investors
- Strong track records in fundraising with tiered investors
- High proficiency in English.
- International experience and exposure an advantage.
- Strong leadership and maturity
- Based permanently in Indonesia
- Dynamic and strong enthusiasm
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with stock options
- Great local and international career development opportunities.
- Strong learning culture.
- Excellent facilities and office environment.