- A hybrid Strategy and Client Development role to lead CRM practice
- Work closely with client servicing team, strategy team, and creative team
About Our Client
Our client is an international power house in advertising and creative.
Client Development & Management
- Drive new business development and CRM/Loyalty/Private Domain offering development.
- Consultative selling and client engagement lead on CRM/Loyalty/Private Domain business opportunities and briefs
- Inspire and proactively recommend innovative CRM/Loyalty/Private Domain approach and good practice to existing clients and prospects
- Consult and guide Client engagement on issues and solutions for customer data integration and intelligence.
- Provide deep expertise and operational experience to advise Clients on the area of demand generation, CRM establishment and operation, customer life-cycle management from leads generation, management to sales conversion
- Provide data and Martech expertise to advise Clients on the area of omni-channel CRM infrastructure building and optimization (in China's multi-platform digital ecosystem), drawing 360-degree customer profiling, segmentation, data miLead strategy engagement projects to develop CRM & Loyalty program strategy planning, program mechanism design and implementation management, quality control
- Lead integrated team to complete the strategic services to current clients and on new business pitches
- Passionate about good ideas, nurtures the ideas of other's;
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for the creative industry in general and bring curiosity and creativity to daily work;
- Experience on evaluating and guiding UI/UX development along the customer life cycle
- Understand the importance and integrity of the creative product;
- Give good direction and feedback; contributes ideas;
Leadership & Personal Skills
- Lead and mentor Strategist/Analyst to ensure the smooth development and implementation of campaigns or projects
- Collaborative, proactive and energetic working attitude with integrated, cross-disciplined teams
- Capable of handling multiple initiatives/projects simultaneously
- Excellent time management skill and prioritisation skills and business intelligence
The Successful Applicant
- Chinese and English proficiency.
- Bachelor Degree Above
- Industry experience: Beauty, FMCG, Auto, Fashion/Luxury a plus
- 15+ years of experience in CRM/Loyalty domain
What's on Offer
Great working environment and the career opportunity to set up a practice within current organisation.