- Head of Data Science Practice Lead to own and build Data Practice in FS Sector
- Associate Director level Data Science Consultant to deliver on client projects
About Our Client
Top Tier and well established consultancy are looking to invest and further build out their Data Practice across the Financial Services and Commerce sectors.
This company has a vast and well established customer network and is a go to advisory firm for many client challenges. They offer an established client base and infrastructure providing a sound platform for success in this role.
Reporting into the Head of Practice, you will be well supported and responsible for:
- Working with and leading on the delivery of Data Science, data analytics and data solution projects to meet customer objectives in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage analytical workstreams on client projects
- Deliver analytical initiatives to address business problems with the ability to identify data required and establish a project plan
- Conduct data analysis, identify insights and implications and make recommendations.
- Develop data displays that clearly communicate complex analysis.
- Lead on and identify Practice growth opportunities to provide data services to satisfy longer-term client objectives.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable Candidates should have:
- A proven track record in leading teams and delivering on various Data Science projects within the Financial Services sector.
- Have majored within a key Data work stream either Data Science, Data Management, Data Analytics, AI / ML / NLP, Data Solutions, Data Tooling, establishment of Data Labs, Meta-Data and or Data Advisory.
- Have worked in a Consulting capacity and able to develop strong and long standing relationship with Financial Services clients.
- Lead from the front on engagement and thought leadership to grow the practice.
What's on Offer
An excellent career progression opportunity to thrive within a fast growing part of the practice.
Basic Salary £100,000 - £130,000
Bonus Discretionary - Highly competitive FS Industry level
A full choice benefits package...
Pension - Long-term plan
PMI, Dental, Travel Insurance
Plus many more!
Role Located out of the Central London office.
Typically Flexible / Hybrid working as required