Head of Development & Acquisition Finance
A high growth property development and management co
The Head of Development & Acquisition Finance will drive the project
About Our Client
My client has a European footprint and provides a high quality product with the backing of private equity investment. They have experienced significant recent growth and the emphasis is to increase t/o and profitability further through targeted land and building acquisitions.
Responsibilities to include:
- Full responsibility for all financial matters concerning the development and acquisition business in central London
- Drive a change and improvement culture through business partnering and provide strategic support to the CFO
- Lead a team and ensure the processes and controls are robust enough to support significant growth
- Own the performance, forecast and business plans for the D&A office
- Lead project accounting reviews and reports with the Development Directors and Managers
- Manage development cash flows and financing
- Lead on acquisition diligence taking risk mitigation, tax diligence and entity structures are taken into account
The Successful Applicant
As well as being a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA), the successful candidate will have a strong track record within the real estate/property development industry and this could have been honed in Big 4 capacity before making the move into a more commercial role.
You will have an understanding of complex deals , debt financing and project accounting (most likely from a construction environment). A confident communicator, you will have had Board level influence and managed senior stakeholders both internal and external. It would also be advantageous, whilst not essential, to appreciate the demands of a private equity business.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary package and benefits are on offer for the right candidate as well as being part of a growth story with the autonomy to effect change.