- Save Job
- Email job
- globally recognized and leading Organisation
- Senior Digital Transformation Role with direct reports
About Our Client
He/she is responsible for the reliability, integrity, coherence and evolution of the information system in terms of technical and functional level.
Serving as a change agent , the Digitalisation Director ensures collaboration, knowledge sharing, and digital best practices among partners and colleagues to help establish a robust digital ecosystem
1/ Digital transformation
- Develop a clear and compelling digital strategy for the organization's future.
- Ensure that digital initiatives are fully integrated with the strategic-planning process, including leadership commitment and resource allocation.
- Own and monitor the digital-innovation project portfolio.
- Lead digital transformation efforts across the entire organization.
- Set and implement digital strategy by working with cross-functional partners to transition from traditional to digital processes.
- Break down data silos, promote a digital culture and build a digital business technology platform.
- Monetize data collected from multiple sources by using advanced technologies.
- Implement data analytics effectively into business processes.
- Build, manage, and continue to grow a digital-innovation ecosystem, both internal and external.
- Identify new tools (AI, digital, CRM) that can support and enhance our activities.
- Ensure business intelligence systems meet organizational requirements.
- Develop fact-based metrics to determine the ROI of digital efforts.
- Keep pace with market innovation to maintain a fresh digital strategy.
2/ Information technology management
- Set and validate the major developments of the organization's information system.
- Match the needs of users, the organization's strategy and the technologies offered by the market.
- Evaluate and recommend investments according to the desired technologies and possible solutions.
- Define quality and security procedures for information systems.
- Define the norms and standards for databases, systems, networks and security norms and standards.
- Define infrastructure and application maintenance policies.
- Ensure compliance with the specifications of the projects that it is asked to implement.
- Choose and implement software packages or applications developed in-house.
- Ensure the organisation, monitoring and validation of IT developments.
- Supervise the purchase of computer equipment and software.
- Organise technical support and assistance to users and set up indicators to monitor users satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a person with a proven track record of digitalization one or more (mid size) companies/organisations and who has the drive, motivation and ambition to help FIA threw this important Tranformation
- Advanced degree in business, technology, or engineering
- Minimum of five to 10 yrs of experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of leading successful digital transformation projects
- Experience managing and leading a digital/IT team
- Mastery and control of the development of IT and digitalisation strategies
- Knowledge of information systems and mastery of methodologies for multi-project management
- Knowledge of the applications and technologies used by the market,and of the main computer languages and operating systems
- Knowledge of standards and security risks
- Knowledge of the subcontracting market and management of the relationship with subcontractors
- English (advanced or proficiency level). French a plus.
- Proven influencing and collaboration skills
- Service orientated
- Organisational skills, anticipation and respect for deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to listen
What's on Offer
- hybrid working model
- role that is both straegic as well as operational
- join a TOP tier global association and become the highest Technology leader inside the organisation
- Digital Subsector
- Public Sector & Not-For-Profit
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Florian Mutschler
- Job reference