Head of Digital
Award winning and market leadding B2B service organisation
Progressive and growing organiation that values people and collaborative working
About Our Client
An award winning, well funded and growing business services organisation.
The Head of Digital will be based from our clients office near Halifax, but we will actively consider candidates from the Manchester and Leeds catchment areas who can reach the office 3 days per week.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate relevant agencies to produce and take ownership of digital strategy - covering SEO, PPC, CRO, Programmatic and Site Development.
- Develop marketing plans and goals, launching campaigns, and providing timely reporting
- Create a strategic roadmap to drive online traffic including both new and existing customers through all existing platforms.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners to manage end to end campaign execution.
- Ensuring programs are optimized and key program metrics such as ROAS, visits, conversion, AOV, etc. are met and improved on a monthly basis.
- Collate information to clearly communicate key learning, actionable strategy, and recommend new opportunities to leadership team.
- Integrate all digital efforts with any offline marketing plans.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Head of Digital will demonstrate excellent functional digital expertise, strong strategic and people leadership skills and possess an agile mindset to easily move from strategic thinking to being hands-on and leading by example.
You will have an excellent B2B digital track record and demonstrate strong analytic and strategic skills. You may already be a Director or "Head of" Digital or possibly seeking your first move into a leadership position, in either case, you will be highly experienced in creating a clear digital roadmap for a growing organisation that delivers results.
We are also seeking candidates who can demonstrate:
- Successful track record of managing digital marketing campaigns with a strong focus on SEO, PPC and Programmatic
- Experience managing and working alongside digital agencies.
- Experience utilizing digital ad platforms such as Google Ads and Bing along with analytics tools such as Google Analytics. Adobe Analytics skills are a plus.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle various acquisition channels at once.
- Great multi-tasking capabilities.
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in both written and spoken communication.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic dependent upon experience, bonus, car and benefits