- Leading DMPK efforts for innovative programs
- AI powered drug discovery
About Our Client
Our client is innovative biotech company baked by science-centric PE Fund. Their mission is to unlock the power of syntheric biology to improve global biomedical and biochemical engineering innovation.
They are advancing cyclic peptides programs to treat Oncology indications accross patient populations.
Design, conduct, and manage in vitro and in vivo experiments to evaluate the ADME and PK profiles, as well as toxicokinetics and immunogenicity of candidate peptide therapeutics both in-house and at contract research organizations.
- Perform bioanalysis studies to characterize peptide stability and identify proteolytic soft spots.
- Develop methods and support quantitative bioanalysis of macrocyclic peptides using LC-MS/MS, ligand-binding or other new technologies.
- Deliver and present experimental results in a timely manner to cross-functional project teams and at department/company meetings.
- Provide scientific monitoring and guidance of outsourced studies to achieve efficient method transfer, troubleshooting, qualification, validation and reporting in support of peptide drug discovery and development.
- Write and review bioanalytical study protocols and reports that are suitable for inclusion in registration dossiers.
- Contribute effectively to patents, reports, and publications of scientific findings.
- Build upon personal publication record and contribute to increased department and company internal and external influence.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is expected to design, manage, and execute routine bioanalysis of peptide therapeutics, analyze, interpret, and model DMPK and PK/PD data, oversee bioanalysis outsourcing and actively identify/develop new analytical technologies for macrocyclic peptides:
Ph.D. in pharmaceutics, pharmacology, or a relevant scientific discipline and a minimum of 5-8 years' experience in pharmacokinetics and pharmacology
- Extensive knowledge and experience in conducting quantitative bioanalysis of peptides using LC-MS/MS, HRMS and other platforms in both discovery and development environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADME, PK/PD, and bioanalytical development of peptide therapeutics.
- Experience in bioanalytical techniques including assays for immunogenicity, in vitro and in vivo toxicology, and histopathology.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams.
- Ability to multi-task to meet research and development goals, and troubleshoot when instrument or assay problems arise.
- Drive to solve problems and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, as well as in a team setting.Good understanding of GLP/GCP regulations\
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required, along with exceptional scientific thinking and problem-solving skills
What's on Offer
You will be offered competitive package and stock option plan along with the opportunity to contribute to new innovative therapeutics and work with the team of global professionals