Head of eCommerce
Head of eCommerce
Continuously growing multinational
About Our Client
Multinational leader in it sector. >300M € revenues.
- He/she will not manage a direct team hierarchically. But, functionally, yes, for projects from itself or from others group brands.
- He/she will belong to the EMEA E-commerce Hub, a center of operational excellence and will define the offerings and guidelines at the product/service level.
- Develops effective performance management arrangements that support the achievement of the business's overall targets, goals, and objectives.
- Build a successful strategy and consulting team who acts as a conduit for group brands / markets when developing eCommerce transformation for clients.
- Play an active role in the formulation of the business/brand's growth strategies through ROI-based consumer approaches and data-driven acquisition strategies.
- Develop a profitable business pipeline and create business plans to grow eCommerce
- Ensure connection and integration with performance and biddable solutions teams where these are fully embedded within the Group.
- Create the full stack and modular approach that is industry specific for current and new clients.
- Demonstrate superior technical expertise and organizational capabilities in project and campaign management, market research, communications evaluation, data modeling, relationship skills, and commercial awareness.
- Works closely with the sales department in order to ensure that there is a shared goal of improving marketing program and campaign performance and also in revenue targets for the business. Relationship with key performance partners.
- Analytics: plays a major analytical role in the marketing department by tracking, data analysis, and testing consumer acquisition channels. Also tasked with the creation and optimization of a wide range of forecasting tools that integrate research insights and sets of data.
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree.
- MBA will be valuable.
- High level of English mandatory.
- A candidate for this position must have had at least 7 years of experience working in a performance marketing position in a business within a fast paced and dynamic market environment, preferably as a Senior Performance Manager.
- He/She will have a proven and successful track record of leading a cross functional team from the beginning to the end of a project, achieving challenging targets and standards.
- A suitable candidate will also have proven experience in managing both offline and online marketing programs and successfully delivering improvement in a business's marketing performance.
- Extremely proficient in formulating SEO and SEM strategies and approaches for large consumer websites and have an ability to work with analytical tools such as Google Analytics. Must have the capacity to conceptualize, execute, and optimize complex paid media acquisition programs and also have substantial data modeling, financial, and statistical skills.
- Proven experience in the e-commerce sector in business positions, knowledgeable of certain industries (ideally, FMCG/Retail), used to developing ROI-focused business plans. Additionally, he/she will have extensive knowledge of technology related to e-commerce.
- Track record of success in generating new business and developing client/commercial agreements with a high level of dialogue (E-commerce Director/CMO)
- Possess general knowledge of direct and brand marketin.g principles and strategies.
- This is an absolute necessity for the lead of digital performance must have an ability to articulate instructions down the line for effective execution of duties by junior performance marketing and collaborating personnel.
- Leadership skills, being able to move and inspire a cross-functional team and guide it towards a unified objective and with a unified vision.
- Approachable, relatable, and likeable person, who inspires trust in others, making it easy for junior performance management and collaborating personnel to follow in his direction.
- Team player: shares information, contributes to a good work environment, etc.
- Communication skills.
- Client-oriented (internal/external).
- Tactical strategist.
- Sales-technical (pre-sale).
- Focused on reaching objectives.
- Performance oriented.
- Experience managing search projects to enhance eCommerce performance.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience managing paid search co-ops with retail or manufacturer partners.
- Good negotiating skills and strong with excel and numbers.
What's on Offer
A good opportunity for your professional development.