Head of EMEA Policy
Head of EMEA Policy with an internet/technology business
EMEA Policy, internet, technology
About Our Client
I am currently recruiting a Head of EMEA Policy for an internet/technology business in London. You will:
- Monitor the EMEA political and policy environment for issues that interest and impact the company.
- Work with policymakers, private sector partners and non-governmental organizations (NGOs) on issues of privacy, safety and security, intellectual property, e-governance, content policy and other technology-relevant public policy concerns.
- Manage a team of Policy leaders across the EMEA region and scale operations.
- Represent the organisation in meetings with policy-makers, civil society and other relevant stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
- Demonstrable experience in managing policy and/or government relations and advocacy work.
- Experience in a public policy team of a global internet or technology company preferred (pure government policy experience less desirable).
- Strong people management experience - experience of managing leaders as well as mobilizing teams of individual contributors.
- Keen understanding of the EMEA political system, environment and institutions.
- Outstanding judgment and persuasive skills, creativity, and the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer