- Opportunity to build a sizeable team
- Opportunity to lead regional team
About Our Client
The future of healthcare lies in working hand-in-hand with technology. McKinsey estimates that there could be $100 billion in annual savings for medicine and pharma by leaning on big data as well as the artificial intelligence and machine learning tools to process it. Our client is one of the fast-growing tech-enabled healthcare companies and they have strong influence across SEA region.
1. Building and leading high-performing teams through effective hiring and coaching
2. Develop and lead the execution of the engineering roadmap
3. Develop the technical strategy and scalable architecture using modern distributed application software that meets the overall business requirements
4. Ability to create and implement software engineering solutions using modern software engineering best practices
5. Willing to roll up sleeves and get into codebase from time to time
6. Provide technical direction on all software development activities
The Successful Applicant
-At least 15 years working experience in software/product engineering in fast-paced environments
-At least 8 years of experience in a senior-level engineering management role, with exposure managing teams of more than 20+ engineers in a cross-functional tech team setting
-At least 5 years experience driving large-scale projects and products, in collaboration with product, design and commercial teams
-Deep knowledge of current technological trends, frontend, backend, data, cloud applications such as Java, UI, Cloud, DevOps, Data Engineering, Databases, etc.
-Experienced in back-end, architecture and infrastructure and web services.
What's on Offer
This is a fantastic role for the right person looking for a strong package in a company with world class benefits. The role is yours, and you will be rewarded for the success of the department.