Head of Enterprise Marketing - Telemedicine
Rapidly expanding Telehealth organisation.
Senior leadership role, managing a team of 8+ marketing heads.
About Our Client
Our client is transforming the healthcare industry, allowing care givers to deliver better care for patients no matter where they need it through digital services.
The Head of Enterprise Marketing - Telemedicine will focus on:
- Building and leading the enterprise marketing team for telehealth services.
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to generate awareness and interest among hospitals, health systems and other large healthcare organisations
- Creating a portfolio of sales collateral, case studies, media & other marketing content to support new business sales growth of SAAS proucts.
- Developing and implement client-facing communication programs to help drive growth and retention among the current client base
- Collaborating with product & engineering to support upcoming feature releases
- Educating internal and external stakeholders about telehealth benefits and features
- Manage a calendar of events such as conferences, webinars and client events
- Own marketing budget and establish key performance metrics to ensure resources are being deployed to the highest ROI channels
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Enterprise Marketing - Telemedicine we are seeking must have a proven track record in healthcare IT marketing; preferably within telehealth / telemedicine / SAAS products.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- 10+ years of
- Experience in leading a marketing team
- Previous success in collaborating with a sales team to achieve sales-related goals
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple programs & initiatives on varying timelines
- A self-starter who thrives in an rapidly changing environment and enjoys building new things from scratch
- Data-driven to ensure marketing resources are being deployed in the highest ROI channels and are driving company results
- Commutable distance to London head office.
What's on Offer
Competitive package, including fixed salary and bonus potential.