- Save Job
- Email job
- Leading International Bank
- High Growth Business
About Our Client
Leading International Bank.
- Accounting and Accounts Payable areas primary responsible of the financial statements closing process of all bank activities and the accounts payable processes.
-Responsible of complying with the financial & regulatory reporting requirements for both the local regulator and for Group.
- Managing the projects related to any new regulatory requirement or internal projects impacting the reporting process.
- SOX coordination for the whole bank processes in scope plus Finance processes and the coordination of all standard of practices within the bank where Finance is first responsible or is somehow impacted.
- Manage the managers of the area.
- Ensure correctness and timeliness of the accounting closing process and all the financial & regulatory reporting.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business or Law.
- At least 10 to 15 years of experience leading Finance departments of financial institutions (mandatory).
- Strong skills on team management, strategic vision and analytic capacities.
- Excellent English skills.
- Capable of elaborating accounting documentation to substantiate specific accounting treatments.
What's on Offer
Leading International Bank
- CFO & Financial Management
- CFO & Financial Management Subsector
- Financial Services
- Contract type
- Consultant name
- Jaime Cristobalena
- Job reference