Head of Finance - Development and Acquisitions
A fast-paced, PE-backed Real Estate Group with European a footprint
The Head of Finance will become a critical part of the Development team
About Our Client
My client have experienced some exciting growth over the past 3 years and is set to grow 5-fold over the next 3 years. This will be a result of increased development sites across new gateway cities in Europe - increasing revenue and bottom-line.
As a key influencer and relationship builder, the Head of Finance will challenge and influence multiple internal and external stakeholders. Key characteristics and responsibilities of the Head of Finance will include:
- Board and Investor engagement and alignment
- Real estate technical prowess and experience of working through complex and ambiguous deals
- Ability to cultivate talent density, and flexibility and curiosity
- Performance culture, funding and governance
- Oversee the financial processes of acquisition, financing and development
- Implement appropriate risk and control environment
- Benchmark and evolution - help to keep the business current and relevant
The Successful Applicant
The Head of Finance will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and previous exposure to working in the Big4 will be considered favourable. A strong communicator and influencer, you will have an excellent understanding of project delivery and management tools. You will be an expert in financing and deal structuring (preferably from a residential or hospitality background), with great technical ability, for example IFRS.
What's on Offer
An excellent salary and highly competitive bonus scheme and an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit giving you the courage to become a key decision-maker.