- One of the UKs largest housing associations is looking for a Head of Finance
- The Guinness Partnership is looking for a lead for their property arm
About Our Client
Guinness has been providing homes and services for over 125 years. Since we were founded, we have built thousands of homes across England. Now, with 64,000 homes and 140,000 customers, we're proud to be one of the largest affordable housing and care providers in the country.
However, our world is changing. We know we've got to be financially strong to achieve our aim, to keep investing in the homes we've got and to build new ones.
As a consequence, we've set some ambitious targets for the future. We want to be an organisation that is strong, stable, and resilient and that maximises financial capacity to deliver more new homes. Alongside this we want to provide an amazing customer experience and be a brilliant place to work for our employees. This role is key in helping us achieve this.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Reporting & Management Information, you will be responsible for leading and managing the Finance function for Guinness Property.
- Leading the Guinness Property Finance team to drive a strong financial management culture through the business
- Working closely with the Senior Leadership Team at Guinness Property to provide support and guidance to all the budget holders
- Developing the use of finance systems to ensure a compliant financial control framework is in place
- Ensuring that the function has robust financial controls, with high quality reporting and insightful financial analysis
- Leading and managing an ambitious team
The Successful Applicant
You will be a CCAB or equivalent qualified accountant with the ability to drive and manage a diverse workload. The ideal candidate will have worked in repairs and maintenance or facilities management before or other relevant industries, with experience of managing a team. You will be an experienced Finance Business Partner, an effective collaborator at a senior level and have knowledge and experience on leveraging functionality and reporting from financial systems.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a high performing team and make a real impact on a growing organisation. We believe this to be one of the most exciting opportunities of its kind currently in the market.
The Guinness Partnership is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all colleagues, and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
What's on Offer
Salary - £85,308 plus benefits