Head of Finance - IZMIT
Operationally focused finance leadership role
Leading manufacturing business with a long standing history
About Our Client
Our client is a global manufacturing company and highly ethical organisation. This is a role for someone who has a passion and drive to really make a difference for the business and its clients.
Acting as right-hand support to the General Manager, Head of Finance will lead the finance function and help to drive the commercial insight and drive improvements in systems.
Responsibilities for this key role to include:
- Provide leadership to the Board's Finance and Accounting Strategy, to optimise the company's financial performance and strategic position;
- Lead on the business plan - ownership of the monthly P&L with particular emphasis on cash-flow and the balance sheet;
- Contribute to the development and execution of company strategy, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate;
- Provide financial analysis, reporting and guidance on strategy, plans, and performance at business;
- Take overall control of the company's accounting function Manage company policies regarding cash, ledgers, capital expenditure, payroll,debt, tax, budgeting, and auditing;
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and able to support both current activities and future growth;
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have +14 year's experience in similar positions of manufacturing companies.
You will be also having a strong background in;
- Qualified CPA and/or CMA with several years post qualification experience with manufacturing experience strongly preferred.
- Several year's experience in accounting and financial planning / analysis
- Accountability for a P&L of over 150m EUR.
- Significant experience of managing and leading teams, including driving accountability and results.
- Effective business partner with a commercial mindset that has credibility at Board level
- Excellent management skills, who can inspire and motivate more junior members of staff
- Ability to deal effectively with all employees and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude.
- High level of English both verbal and written communication including analytically presentation.
- Prior experience in a matrix organisation would be preferred.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package on offer.