Head of Finance (m/f/d)
responsible for all group-wide financial processes
leading provider of print marketing solutions
About Our Client
- is a leading provider of print marketing solutions for commercial clients in Central and Eastern Europe with revenues of > €280 m in FY2018.
- has a strong footprint in Europe and a leading position in all its core markets.
- serves a portfolio of more than 600 customers benefitting from the company's unparalleled geographic reach as well as from its integrated local service offering.
- is following a clear growth strategy in CEE through organic growth but also through selective mergers & acquisitions.
- Management of all group-wide financial processes including accounting, controlling, budgeting, cash and liquidity management as well as setting up annual accounts across all entities and regions
- Establishment of financial transparency and consolidation of financial reports across all entities (monthly financial reports including relevant KPIs etc.)
- Management of stakeholder reporting including private equity shareholders, external lenders etc.
- Functional lead of the local financial heads in each country organisation
- Continuous improvement finance operations (processes, systems) and developing the team
- Supporting and challenging strategy formulation and implementation including financial analyses, evaluation of strategic growth initiatives as well as of partnering and M&A opportunities
- Preparation and execution of a future exit
The Successful Applicant
- BA/BS or MBA/MS degree with finance major, additional qualifications are welcome
- At least 15 years of professional experience (including experience in team leadership) and a strong professional track record with proven success in a similar position in the manufacturing sector; professional experience in the printing industry is a plus
- Proven track record in setting up annual financial statements (individual and corporate) according to local GAAPs and IFRS
- Proven track record in managing group-wide finance operations
- Commercially-minded and entrepreneurial
- Strong analytical capability, pragmatic, hands-on, structured, committed
- Experience with private equity investors is a plus
- Fluent in German and English
- Willingness to travel
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package with variable bonus linked to individual objective agreement
- Possibly access to management participation scheme
- Company car